The Change Order category captures various customer requests regarding any changes to the order they placed. Usually there is a short time window to be able to make any changes to the order, therefore a common first step is to check the order status or how long ago the order was placed. Sometimes the Change Order category could slightly overlap with the Update Account category.
If the AI predicts that the request is generally about changing order but does not detect any of the specific intents below then the predicted category will be Change Order and the predicted intent will be Change Order as well.
This intent will capture requests for changing the shipping address of the order.
- I would like to change the shipping address to:
- I would like to change the name on the address to ""XXX""
- My delivery address zip code is typed in wrong. It is X
This intent will capture requests for changing the billing address of the order.
- i accidentally put the wrong billing address with my recent order! how can i fix this?
- hey,i just ordered some stuff and the billing address is wrong on the order
If you orders have scheduled delivery dates set by the customer then this will capture customer requests to reschedule the delivery date. Particularly useful for perishable goods use cases such as flowers and good products.
- Can this order be expedited, so I receive the package sooner?
- I forgot to move this Sunday’s delivery to Monday. Would you be able to move switch it for me?
- Can I please change our delivery time to 3-6pm tomorrow?
This intent will capture customer requests to cancel their orders.
- Please cancel my order. I tried to cancel but accidentally ordered from my cart. Thanks!!!
- I placed an order early today and I realized after the fact that I used the wrong payment method. I went ahead and placed a second order with the correct card and now I would like to cancel the first order.
If you are offering a subscription service then this intent will capture customer requests to cancel their subscription.
- I would like to stop these re-orders please. Could you confirm?
- Please can you stop my repeat order for cbd as I have 2 bottles still to use you can restart in April pls
- Please cancel all further deliveries. I have been trying to cancel this order for 3 months
- please cancel my subscription
This intent will capture customer requests to change the items in the order. For example, changing color, size, product, and others. However for requests specifically referring to adding a new item or removing an existing item are covered in the below intents respectively.
- I just place an order and by accident ordered the wrong size.
- I want to change the size of the shoes to a size 8 intaed of a 6.
- I ordered the wrong shoe -- can I change my order before you ship it?
This intent is very specific to customer requests mentioning adding a new item to their order.
- I want to add one more product
- If it s not too late, I would like to add a pr of low socks to my order. The lite color - grey I think for a size 8 women s that I just ordered $17.99. Thank you.
This intent is very specific to customer requests about removing one or more items from their order.
- I would like to remove the women’s common projects from my order, as I no longer need it the item.
- I recently placed an order: R170328033 where I accidentally added an item I don't want:
- please remove the ami toqué
Updated 3 months ago