[Gorgias] Apply Public Response [Open] is a flow that allows us to assign a public response to a ticket, keep the ticket status Open and apply specific tags. This flow is useful when we want to communicate with the customer without closing the ticket.
How it works
- Generate the response greeting
- Generate the response signature
- Build the final response
The final template response is formatted from the greeting, the input template which is the response content and the signature.
- Validate the response template
Check the template length and if the template contains 'null' or 'undefined' words. If the templates has less then ten characters or contains 'null' or 'undefined' then it is an invalid response.
- Record Analytics for invalid template
If the template is invalid, then record Critical Error = true.
- Apply the response template
If the template is valid, then it is applied to ticket and at this time the customer will receive an email.
- Build the tags list and apply the tags if the response was successfully added
- Set Automation Type = User Response, Response Applied = true and Public Automation = true
- Set Critical Error = true if the send response action fails
Updated 3 months ago